The Business Analyst will help the Business Development Team to achieve administrative tasks and business goals like creating professional internal and external documents and presentations that have a huge influence on the success of our company.
Reporting to our Director of Business Development, the Business Analyst will work with members of our talented Business Development Team to develop order and consistency across our company through well-written professional documentation, reports, and presentations. As we work together to empower small businesses worldwide, you’ll be responsible for researching and maintaining a wide variety of information and conduct internal and external research initiatives as requested by the Director of Business Development. You will, in collaboration with the Business Development Team, provide analytical, operational, and business support services across various areas of our company. This includes performing sales activities, offering support to our customers across various communication channels, and providing a variety of general services for our finance and marketing teams.
We’re looking for someone who is not only business savvy but can learn fast and provide a variety of general services and support our Business Development Team through an analytical lens. If you are a hustling business generalist with a passion for all areas of business development, you might fit well within our team.
The Business Analyst will:
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks relating to business development which include creating professional documentation, presentations, and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Support various business development initiatives that require strong analytical skills like driving company impact by proposing and conducting qualitative and quantitative research into key user behaviors and business trends
- Help with the research, build, and execution of paid and unpaid online and offline marketing campaigns that promote our brand and services.
- Analyze analytics from operations and experiments to gauge the success of our product, marketing, and business development initiatives.
- Compile information about our company, market, industry, trends, and target audience.
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Meet deadlines and support a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or working towards a degree, in Finance, Management, Data-science, or a related business or technology degree.
- 2+ years of experience working as an assistant, analyst, or intern is preferred.
- Passion for the startup culture, data, business development, and raising capital.
- A digital native with excellent proficiency in creating and maintaining documents, reports, and presentations across Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and Google (Doc, Sheets, and Slides) products.
- Hardworking with exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Superb communication, attentive listening, and compelling explainer skills.
- Are up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies for small businesses.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Working knowledge of user interface and experience design.
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or other digital advertising platforms is preferred.
- Creative design abilities with Adobe products like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is preferred.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Note: You may not have the expertise in business development that we are searching for. That’s OKAY! We care about your ability to support the Business Development Team and how your strengths contribute to the overall success of our company.