The Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for the integrity of our software and systems.
Reporting to our Director of Engineering and Director of Products, the Full-Stack Developer will work with members of our talented Engineering and ProductsTeam to develop and maintain our software services. As we work together to empower small businesses worldwide, you’ll be responsible for knowing the ins and outs of Aliud Services and work directly with other developers to meet the overall Engineering and Products Team milestones. With your experience, you will advise the team and assist in the growth of our software services with a calculated approach.
We’re looking for someone who is not only talented in creating new features but can develop and add new functionality to our existing assets. If writing beautiful, documented, and semantic code is something you are passionate about, you might fit well within our team.
The Full-Stack Developer will:
- Build, maintain, test, and improve Aliud software and tech stack for our web and mobile services.
- Meet deadlines with precision supported by your great documentation.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade our software and tech. stack to meet acceptance standards.
- Help implement new features and build core services within the Aliud Services ecosystem.
- Work in a dynamic, cross-functional scrum team and contribute thoughtful ideas and solutions to existing and new software challenges.
- Collaborate and iterate with our design, product, and software team members to help bring beautiful, usable, and scalable features to life across Aliud brands.
- Undergraduate or master level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a Technology related field.
- Fluent in at least one major programming language and would be able to switch between multiple languages. In our stack, we mainly use Go, Scala, TypeScript, React, Node.js, Php with Swift, Kotlin, and Java for our apps.
- 5+ years of experience building Android, IOS, and Web software systems.
- You have solid experience building software on top of relational databases.
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP and its suite of technologies such as DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, etc.
- Experience with big data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning is preferred.
- Experience with release management, quality assurance, and change management.
- Ability to multi-task priorities and manage competing demands.
- High personal integrity and team-orientation.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Note: You may not have expertise in all our programming languages or technologies. That’s OKAY. What’s important to Aliud is solid mobile and desktop software development skills, a passion for making great software, and the ability to learn quickly - your drive for personal and professional growth will make up the difference.