The Graphic Designer will provide the Marketing Team and Engineering Team with design expertise and custom digital assets made on platforms like Photoshop, Illustrator, and After effects, that thoughtfully convey the Aliud brand and image.
Reporting to our Director of Marketing, the Graphic Designer will work with members of our talented Marketing Team to develop visual content to be used in our marketing campaigns, across our website and platforms, and in company documentation and reports. As we work together to empower small businesses worldwide, you’ll be responsible for researching and creating a wide variety of still and animated assets as requested by team members. You will, in collaboration with the Marketing Manager and Engineering team members, provide recommendations and ad hoc graphic design services that align with our company persona, brand, and style. This includes creating assets from scratch, manipulating existing, and compiling works to ensure a seamless customer experience.
We’re looking for someone who is not only creative and fluent across various design platforms but can learn fast and provide a variety of graphic design services that show your creative skills through still and animated assets. If you are a creative digital designer with a passion for expression across various forms of communication, you might fit well within our team.
The Graphic Designer will:
- Create and maintain the visual identity of the Aliud brand.
- Perform a variety of graphic design services which include creating custom content for our marketing campaigns, website, software (icons and illustrations), documents, presentations, and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the visual design of our patterns and design assets for information about our company and the services we offer, market, industry, trends, and customers through various digital and physical mediums.
- Support various business development initiatives that require intuitive, human-centric flows, interfaces, and experiences on web, IOS, and Android.
- Help with the research, build, and execution of paid and unpaid online and offline marketing campaigns that promote our brand and services.
- Meet deadlines and support a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or working towards a degree, in Design, Marketing, or a related business or arts degree.
- 1+ years of experience working as a designer or freelancer is preferred.
- Portfolio with a history of impactful projects that showcase your design process.
- Creative design abilities with Adobe products like Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and InDesign is preferred.
- Fluency in commonly used design software and related tools (Sketch or Figma, Adobe CS, etc.) is preferred.
- Superb communication, attentive listening, and compelling explainer skills.
- Are up-to-date on the latest website and mobile design trends.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Working knowledge of user interface and experience design.
- Passion for the startup culture, branding, and marketing.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Hardworking with exceptional attention to detail.
Note: You may not have the expertise in graphic design that we are searching for. That’s OKAY! We care about your ability to be creative and provide well-planned graphics and illustrations to the Marketing Team and how your strengths contribute to the overall identity of Aliud.