The Marketing Intern will help the Marketing Manager to generate awareness among personal brands and small businesses, engage, and monetize demand to help grow the Aliud brand.
Reporting to our Director of Marketing, the Marketing Intern will work with members of our talented Marketing Team to develop and execute our paid and unpaid online and offline marketing campaigns. As we work together to empower small businesses worldwide, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining our social media profiles and to help create, execute, and review our marketing strategies. You will develop, in collaboration with the Marketing Team, ways to get our brand known in our market. You will dig into data and draw insights, develop hypotheses, and proactively develop new strategies for our company to explore.
We’re looking for someone who is not only a digital native but can provide consistent out of the box and next-level support in our Marketing Team for the execution, performance, and review of marketing campaigns. If you are a creative generalist with a passion for marketing and business growth, you might fit well within our team.
The Marketing Intern will:
- Participate in branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Post content on all our social media platforms, engage with the audience, respond to inquiries, and promote our brand.
- Uncover Aliud's hidden brand and customer value and augment how we communicate it to our customers and team members.
- Work in unison with the Marketing Team to brainstorm innovative marketing growth strategies.
- Help evaluate and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies to generate new customers.
- Help with researching, building, and executing paid and unpaid online and offline campaigns that promote our brand and services.
- Help create marketing documentation and performance reports to use the data in making better business and marketing decisions.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of social media marketing campaigns.
- Support marketing strategies with all company departments and provide content and copy when required.
- Research and discover information about our target audience and users.
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Meet deadlines and support a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, or working towards a degree, in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, English, or related business field.
- 1+ years of experience working as a content creator or digital marketer.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms; including but not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Experience in working with constant contact or e-marketing platforms is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Superb written, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Are up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and website analytics.
- Working knowledge of the best SEO practices and benefit from them.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices is preferred.
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or other digital advertising platforms is preferred.
- Creative design abilities with Adobe products like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is preferred.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification: would be considered an asset.
- Google Analytics certification would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- High personal integrity and team-orientation.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Note: You may not have the expertise in marketing that we are searching for. That’s OKAY! We care about your ability to support the Marketing Team and how your strengths and skills contribute to the overall success of the team.