The Marketing Manager will work cross-functionally to generate awareness among personal brands and small businesses, engage, and monetize demand to help grow the Aliud brand.
Reporting to our Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will work with members of our talented Marketing Team to develop and execute our paid and unpaid online and offline marketing campaigns. As we work together to empower small businesses worldwide, you’ll be responsible for knowing our customers, and their pains, better than anyone else. You will develop, in collaboration with the Marketing Team, ways to get our brand known in our market. You will dig into data and draw insights, develop hypotheses, and proactively develop new opportunities and channels for your team to explore.
We’re looking for someone who is not only a digital marketing guru but can be consistently out of the box with our next-level marketing strategies, channels, and content. If you are a creative individual with a passion for marketing and business growth, you might fit well within our team.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Oversee all branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Evaluate and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies to generate new customers.
- Manage internal and external Marketing Team members, manage duties, facilitate meetings, and oversee their published content.
- Research, build, and execute paid and unpaid online and offline campaigns that promote our brand and services.
- Work in unison with the Marketing Team to brainstorm innovative marketing growth strategies.
- Create detailed marketing plans and performance tracking reports to use the data in making better business and marketing decisions.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with all company departments and provide forms of content and copy when required.
- Help manage our social media platform copy and content, engage with the audience, respond to inquiries, and promote our brand.
- Research and discover information about our target audience and users.
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Meet deadlines with precision and support a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 2+ years of professional experience working as a content creator or digital marketer.
- Familiarity with website analytics apps, such as Crazyegg, Hotjar or FullStory.
- Experience organizing and leading a professional team.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Are up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and website analytics.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices, how to automate them, and benefit from them.
- Ability to extract meaningful data from analytics platforms and/or CRMs (Google Analytics, Salesforce).
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices.
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or other digital advertising platforms.
- Creative design abilities with Adobe products like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of software-as-a-service (SaaS) and common performance metrics.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- High personal integrity and team-orientation.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Note: You may not have the expertise in marketing or managing that we are searching for. That’s OKAY! We care about your ability to organize the Marketing Team because only as a team will you achieve some of the Marketing Manager job duties.