The Sr. Content Creator will influence our brand, voice, and personality through well-written copy and content across our various channels and platforms.
Reporting to our Director of Marketing, the Sr. Content Creator will work with members of our talented Marketing Team to develop and maintain the Aliud brand. As we work together to empower small businesses worldwide, you’ll be responsible for shaping new marketing initiatives and providing great content to meet the overall Marketing Team milestones. You’ll help formulate new content in Aliud Academy, in Help Center, and write website and marketing copy.
We’re looking for someone who is not only a publishing powerhouse but can manage our company personality and develop strategies that amplify our voice, message, and purpose. If you are a solid communicator, imaginative, and flexible writer, you might fit well within our team.
The Sr. Content Creator will:
- Create, maintain, and defend the Aliud brand, voice, and published content.
- Ensure internal and external writers are all on the same page and working in unison.
- Write well-written content for use by stakeholders and across our various channels and platforms.
- Help manage our social media platform copy and content, engage with the audience, respond to inquiries, and promote our brand.
- Help research and learn about our audience and write with intention and a definite purpose.
- Interview experts and transform insights into great content like articles and blogs.
- Meet deadlines with precision and support a collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field is preferred.
- 1+ years of professional experience working as a content creator.
- To be a well-versed oral and written communicator.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices and how to apply them to our content.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices.
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or other digital advertising platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams; independently and proactively.
- Ability to multi-task priorities and manage competing demands.
- Experience with HTML/CSS/Java is an asset.
- High personal integrity and team-orientation.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Note: You may not have the expertise in marketing that we are searching for. That’s OKAY! We care about your ability to work within the Marketing Team because collectively you may achieve some of the Sr. Content Creator job duties.